MOLD & MILDEW REMOVAL
SPECIAL REBATE PROGRAMS
Looking to purchase?
Mold Removal Rebates Available for People Affected by Hurricanes Irma and Harvey
Storm Mold & Mildew is offering significant rebates on Mold Removal Products for people impacted by recent storms.
“Mildew and mold will develop within 24-48 hours of water exposure. Even worse, it will continue to grow until steps are taken to eliminate the source of moisture, and effectively deal with the mold problem.” – FEMA
If your home has suffered from water damage due to recent storms, Storm Mold & Mildew wants to help you. We are offering a significant rebate for our most commonly used mold and mildew solutions!
How do the Storm Mold and Mildew products work?
Storm’s Disinfectant & Deodorizer kills mold and mildew and odorizes with one powerful ready-to-use multi-surface product.
Here’s how it works:
- Apply product directly with a sprayer to fully saturate affected areas.
- Spray 6-8 inches from the surface and rub with a brush, sponge or cloth.
- Treated surfaces must remain wet for ten minutes. When complete, let surface air dry.
To prevent future growth, use Storm’s Mold Resistant Paint & Primer, available as white or clear mold resistant paint and primer.
Protecting your home from mold is really that simple! And we want to help you keep your home safe from mold and mildew growth by offering a significant rebate for these products.
- Broad spectrum disinfectant that kills mold and mildew
- Kills 99.9% of common bacteria & viruses
- Powerful, bleach-free cleaning agents designed for high soil loads
- Will not cause damage to most surfaces
- Environmentally friendly, zero VOC chemistry
- Use for water damage restoration, sewer backups, and removing carpet stains and odors
How to receive your rebate from Storm Mold and Mildew
You can receive your rebate for the Storm Mold and Mildew Disinfectant & Deodorizer and Mold Resistant Paint & Primer products online or by mail-in. Let us help you protect your home from mold and mildew damage and save money while you do it.